With a specialty in structuring business entities and planning, we can help protect your assets and minimize taxes. In addition, we can provide all the traditional tax services and handle all the necessary forms and filings, including returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, proprietorships, estates and trusts.
- Tax planning and compliance
- Business start-up planning, including entity structure
- Payroll tax
- Business succession planning
- Mergers, acquisitions or sale of business
- Estate, gift and trust planning
Financial planning just got a lot simpler. Now, you can cover every aspect of your financial situation with an advisor you already know and trust.
Whether you’re dreaming of early retirement or putting your kids through college, providing for your spouse after you’re gone or just wanting to be prepared financially, you can count on T.H. Tax Consultants are incredibly intertwined in financial planning, so trust us to design a portfolio that not only achieves your investment goals but is also highly tax-efficient.
- Personal financial planning
- Retirement planning
- Education planning
- Long-term care insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Business retirement plans
- Business buy/sell funding
- Business succession planning and funding
- Purchase or sale of a business
- Succession planning
- Charitable contributions
- Legal disputes
- Insurance claims
- Business disruption
- Estate and gift
Nothing strikes fear in the hearts of people more than receiving an IRS Audit letter in the mail. The IRS leaves no stone unturned in its mission to determine the accuracy of your tax return. If you don’t comply with the Auditors’ wishes, the IRS will recalculate your tax and send you home with a hefty tax bill as your parting gift.
- Many taxpayers decide to handle a tax audit themselves. IRS Auditors, however, are trained to extract more information from you than you have a legal obligation to provide. IRS Auditors know that most people fear them and are ignorant of their rights. As a result, they know they can use that fear and ignorance to their advantage.
- Rarely do our clients even have to talk with the IRS. We handle it all for you so that you need not take time off from your business or job to handle the bureaucracy and paperwork of the IRS. No lost wages or business. You simply forward notification of an audit to us and we handle it from A to Z.